Community Learning Platform
Learning Management System based on open-source Moodle platform
- Modern, easy to use interface designed to be responsive and accessible on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Flexible learning models: classes can be instructor-led, self-paced, blended, entirely online, or flipped classrooms.
- Supports open standards for interoperability: IMS-LTI, SCORM, xAPI, and more.
- Embed external resources for teaching materials and assignments.
- Security and data privacy with managed role based permissions.
- Easy administration for data-driven talent tracking, management, and reporting.
Virtual instructor led training (VILT) support with integrated BigBlueButton conferencing
- Share your audio, slides, chat, video, and desktop with students
- Built-in polling makes it easy to engage students
- Session recording for offline review
- Live whiteboard for presenters and groups
- Group users into breakout rooms for team collaboration
- Peer and self assessment activities such as workshops and surveys encourage self learning and peer-to-peer learning in teams and groups.
- Fully compatible with Open Badges, motivate learners and reward participation and achievement with customised Badges.
- Community features including forums, glossaries, database, activities, and wiki.
Integrated virtual desktops for online practice with engineering software applications
- Based on Microsoft Azure Windows Virtual Desktop technology platform
- Learners gain individual ownership through personal (and persistent) desktops.
- Access Windows 10 desktop and applications from anywhere, on any device