Engineering Software Applications
- 3D Simulation Software in CNC, Robotics, Automation & Industry 4.0
- Industrial application & control simulation with built in Computer based teaching guide for students and teachers
- Multifunctional programming capabilities: Practise and simulate different types or modes of programming.
- User friendly 3D GUI emulating actual systems: Powerful graphics, including plan view, side view, 3D and auto zoom that simulates the program, demonstrating results, highlights faults and errors in the program
- Learn good programming practices, Safety standards, Quality measurements, troubleshooting, corrective methods and the risk of flawed/ unsafe programming
- Access to extensive library of sample programs, applications, tutorials
- DoE: Design of Experiments: Build different industrial applications and gain industry relevant skills thru case studies and project based learning.
- Solve industrial problems and build your internship portfolio: Access industrial requirement, Design the solution thru an application, simulate the result and validate your solution.
- Import and export CAD files for your project, build and simulate complex industrial case studies
- Make a video or save your actual project in original format as done in the software.
- Access to different controls / manufacturers in CNC, Robotics, Automation & Industry 4.0.
Basic CNC Software
- CNC Turning & Milling with CAM: ISO, Fanuc, Mitsubishi, Siemens
- Virtual MDI Panel and CNC Display window for Simulation of CNC Programs
- User-friendly Tooling window with Tool selection, Tool and work shift offset, Tool Length, and library function with auto tool offset.
- Trainees can interact with the simulation using the tool bar to change views and control the speed of the simulation.
Advanced Robotics Software
- Robotics: Different Manufacturers – ABB, Fanuc, Kuka, Staubli, MTAB, Panasonic (15+ manufacturers) and Different robot types (100+ robot types)
- Accurate Kinematic modelling of robots and mechanisms.
- Supports standard I/O simulation between robots and mechanisms.
- Identify interferences and collisions with the Collision detection feature.
Pneumatics & Hydraulics
- Automsim application designing.
- Programming Language: Grafcet-Well steps, source steps, Macrosteps, forcing, memorisation of states, settings, encapsulation, 60848 grafcet norm
- Syntax collaboration and automatic error localization make fast corrections possible.
- Generation of self compacting executives for deployment of applications.
PLC Circuit design and simulation
- Creating powerful 3D simulations – realtime rendering using Unity 3d or Unreal Engine (using ray tracing),
- More than 60 predefined objects & 15 ready-to-use examples illustrate the use of the library objects.
- Connection with many PLCs brands and models, simulation software and robot programming software
- They have the dual-purpose of being able to test the functioning of the objects before realizing the program that will use them and also to simulate failures.
Industry 4.0: Plant design, Plant optimization and Process planning
- Three navigation screens available to view all the devices working during runtime
- Each machine status and individual process time is displayed at time
- Estimated time allocation for each command
- Manufacturing Concept Planning – Process planning in the shop floor layout
Digital Twin Software
- Virtual commissioning of automation system
- Import from the main CAD softwares or 3d files
- Industrial automation objects library including robots library affordable
- The configuration of each object is accessible and editable